I realized late last week that I never posted our meal planning schedule for the week. I’d love to make this a regular routine as we already regularly plan our meals, I figured I might as well share them for people who are looking for new ideas or those who just want to see how I make it work with ‘normal’ food. As mentioned before, we really just plan our dinners as our lunches are generally a mix of the same things. We don’t usually eat out for lunch – dinner is the biggest temptation but at this point we really only do it for special occasions. If you want more details about our day-to-day, non-dinner meals, check out the original post.
Meal Planning for Week of March 27th:
- Sunday: Juicy Lucy Burger from Hello Fresh (we ordered another box because we liked it so much). Serving with asparagus as we’ll probably need a detox from Easter brunch deliciousness.
- Monday: Hello Fresh Dijon Pork Chops with Crispy Potato Cakes and Roasted Asparagus
- Tuesday: Hello Fresh Heirloom Tomato Flatbread
- Wednesday: Healthy Vegetable Alfredo with Pasta
- Thursday: Split Pea Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Friday: Turkey Tacos (and taco salad for me)
- Saturday: Homemade Spaghetti Sauce and Spaghetti
And in case you wanted to see last week’s schedule, here you go:
Meal Planning for Week of March 20th:
- Sunday: Chicken Squares, mashed potatoes, peas
- Monday: Veggie burgers with baked sweet potato fries
- Tuesday: Turkey tacos (and taco salad for me)
- Wednesday: Leftover chicken squares
- Thursday: Split pea soup and grilled cheese
- Friday: Healthy Vegetable Alfredo with Pasta
- Saturday: Crockpot pulled pork sandwich, no side (big lunch)
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Easter! Have a great week!